Can't open MediaBurner?
If you have updated to the latest version 2.3 and the app goes back home when you open it. It's a bug because of the dailymotion feed.
Please follow these steps to fix it:
1. Turn airplane mode ON
Open MediaBurner and click "OK" to dismiss the alert
Turn airplane mode OFF.
2. Click top left "+", click top right "Manage"
3. Select the row "Dailymotion popular"
Click row Url, remove the text, enter: http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/standardfeeds/most_popular?time=today
Click row Title, remove the text, enter: YouTube Most Popular
4. Click top right "Save"
5. Click top left "Channels"
6. Click Home, Double click Home and close MediaBurner
7. Open MediaBurner
From version 2.3 on, Dailymotion is not supported anymore, so you should remove all the Dailymotion channels.
There are many YouTube channels you can subscribe to:
1. Click top left "+", click "Channels" in the usage section
2. Click a "Subscribe" button to subscribe to a channel
Customer support service by UserEcho